Monday, May 24, 2010

Summer Note from Tony Conway


This past week our team had the pleasure of working on a photo shoot with the Atlanta Occasion Publisher Heather Vreeland on her upcoming July Issue! It is going to be amazing and you will have to check out the newest venue in Atlanta, 200 Peachtree! The image above doesn't even come close to doing this event space justice. Our Creative Director, Steve Welsh, and Floral Director, Jeanna Graham, took my vision and really made it come together with the amazing table settings and incredible floral decor…and then Senior Event Manager, Sandi Horgan, led a team of Legendary Staff and Supplier Partners to handle all of the logistics! Drapery was provided by the fantastic Event Drapery and, of course, photographer Ben Vigil made everything come to life! Heather and I have been planning and designing this shoot for sometime, and I look forward to your feedback on the issue…pick it up July! I cannot wait to see what the rest of the issue has in store for us because Heather is amazing at what she does!

I will also be featured in the July issue of Delta Sky Magazine… from what I hear, the overall theme really is going to be fun and innovative …I hope you like the article!

Have a great summer!

Tony

1 comment:

  1. I had a blast too! The pictures are amazing and you're going to love them!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete